Railway station ticket office
The railway station ticket office provides information and sells tickets inside the SNCF sales space, inside the railway station.
It is served by the majority of the network's lines (except lines 6, 7, 8, 11,12 and 13) at the "Gares" (railway station) stop.
Hostesses are available to :
- Inform you about lines, timetables, services and to help you find solutions for your travel requirements
- Give you information leaflets related to the network
- Advise you on appropriate travelcard or ticket options and sell you all the tickets in the KSMA ticket range (except the single ticket, which is sold on our buses)
- Sort out your situation when you have been the object of a report made on a bus
The ticket office is open :
- from Monday to Friday from 8.45 am to 1.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 6.15 pm
- on Saturday from 9 am to 1.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm